International Meeting in Performing Arts & Creative Technologies
Sciences/Technologies/Arts : Crossing the borders, knowing each other’s
IMPACT is the unprecedented alliance of art, research and industry at the heart of one of the most innovative regions in Europe.
Come and discover an ambitious project carried out by 10 cultural, academic and industrial partners of the Euregio Meuse-Rhin; Supported by the cooperation program Interreg V Euregio Meuse-Rhine, Wallonia and Deutschsprachige Gemeinschaft Belgiens. Join the dynamic IMPACT, the first euregional research, creation and training center in the arts, sciences and technologies.
Transfrontier, Transectorial, Transdisciplinary, IMPACT transgresses all borders. The challenges are unlimited, the opportunities countless.
IMPACT – International Meeting in Performing Arts & Creative Technologies
IMPACT project is at the crossroads of artistic, economic, industrial and academic sector; at the heart of what is now emerging as one of the high growth potential sectors: Creative & Cultural Industries.
IMPACT is taking action on the territory of the EUREGIO Meuse-Rhine between Hasselt, Maastricht, Eupen, Liege, Aachen and Düren.
3 countries, 3 languages, 5 cultures and more than 4 million inhabitants
- Develop an art / science / technology pole for production, research and training
- Develop cross-sectorial innovation and cross-fertilization in Art/Science/Technologies
- Increase the innovative potential of SMEs and research centers.
- Developing the growth potential and attractiveness of the cultural and creative industries sector and new technologies (culture as a new market)
The strategies put in place to achieve these objectives are:
- Cross-border cooperation
- Coss-sectoral & Open Innovation
- Innovation through culture
- Cross-border mobility
- Cross-sectorial learning
- IMPACT LAB
- IMPACT LEARN
- IMPACT FORUM
Porteurs de projet
- Théâtre de Liège (Lead Partner)
- Université de Liège – Interface ULg
- Cultureel Centrum Hasselt
- PXL MAD Faculty – Hasselt
- Université de Hasselt – EDM/IMINDS
- Jazz Maastricht
- Chudoschnik Sunergia Eupen
- Universiteit Maastricht – UNU MERIT
- Regina e.V – RWTH Aachen
- KulturBetrieb Stadt Aachen
- Begin : juin 2016
- End : Juin 2019
- FEDER : 2.543.155,65
- Co-financing : 1.352.870,06
- Own means : 1.190.285,59
- Total eligible costs : 5.086.311,30